Attracting crowds of 60,000 to Baker Park, Frederick’s 4th is an opportunity to promote your non-profit organization while providing a service to attendees of all ages. The Carillon area features free amusements and entertainment for kids of all ages.
General Participant Information
- NEW for 2013 Event Time – Participating non-profit groups are asked to staff a 10’ x 10’ activity booth for the celebration from Noon to 5:00 pm.
- Booth Activity – Participants in the Carillon will be required to provide one of the following on event day:
- FREE Activity or Game
- FREE Giveaway Item
- Set-Up Area – Similar to 2012, booths will be set up in a village format in the Main Area of Baker Park by the Carillon and Gazebo. This layout helped to increase booth traffic and better define the event area last year.
- Booth Supplies – Groups are responsible for providing supplies and tenting. One table and 2 chairs will be provided per 10’ x 10’ space.
- tables and staff. There is no charge for participation.
- Reminder Sale of Items – Sale of all merchandise or food and beverage is prohibited in the Carillon area.
- Weather – This annual celebration is rain or shine, please be conscious when preparing your supplies for the day.
Fees – New for 2013
All groups will be provided one (1) table and 2 (two) chairs per 10’ x 10’ space. Additional 10’ x 10’ spaces can be purchased for $25 each
- Check (Payable to Celebrate Frederick, Inc.)
- Money Order
Registration fees must be submitted with your application.
All applications must be received by the Office of Special Events no later than 4:00 pm on Wednesday, May 15, 2013. All applications must be completed IN FULL to be considered for participation.
- Mail – Office of Special Events, 121 N. Bentz Street, Frederick, MD 21701, Attn: Frederick’s 4th Carillon Application
- Fax – ATTN: Frederick’s 4th Carillon Application @ 301-600-2849
- Email – Keri Amorosi @ email@example.com
All registrations submitted will be reviewed and acceptance determined by the Frederick’s 4th Carillon Sub-Committee for immediate approval. Closer to the event date, you will receive a confirmation package, event map, parking and booth permits.
Any registration will not be reviewed until your registration fee has been received.