99.9 WFRE 4th of July Parking Lot Party sponsored by N.Z. Cramer & Sons and FREE Fireworks Display sponsored by Sandy Spring Bank
July 4 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $50.00
- « Summerfest Family Theatre presented by the Pediatric Dental Center of Frederick & Smile Frederick Orthodontics | Mr. Gabe and the Circle Time All-Stars sponsored by Heartland Home Foods
- Summerfest Family Theatre presented by Pediatric Dental Center of Frederick & Smile Frederick Orthodontics | King Bullfrog »
Enjoy an evening of live music, vendors, craft beer and FREE fireworks at this year’s 99.9 WFRE 4th of July Parking Lot Party sponsored by N.Z. Cramer & Sons and fireworks display sponsored by Sandy Spring Bank!
We’re excited to be partnering with Showtime at the Drive-In to provide a drive-in style live concert with state-of-the-art sound, lighting and video production from our friends at Showtime Sound, LLC! Tickets for the Parking Lot Party are just $50 per car. Purchase your ticket early for the best spaces by clicking here!
Bring a valid ID to enjoy adult beverages from Flying Dog Brewery, wine & Sangria!
Click here for a list of FAQ!
FIREWORKS SPONSORED BY SANDY SPRING BANK
Just interested in a FREE fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day? No problem…we can have over 1,500 parking spaces available!
Our friends at The Great Frederick Fair have graciously offered the following areas for free parking to view the fireworks display.
- Lot A – E. Patrick Street across from Gate 1 (Opens at 7 PM)
- Lot C – Highland Street (Opens at 7 PM)
- Lot E – Highland Street (Opens at 7 PM)
- Infield Lot – Accessed via Gate 3 (Overflow Lot | Opens at 8:15 PM if needed)
NOTE – Lot B, Highland Avenue, is within the fire line for the fireworks display and is not available for parking!
Click here for a parking lot and gate map!
Parking attendants will direct traffic in and out of each available lot. Alcohol and outdoor grills are not permitted, and public restrooms are not available. Guests are reminded that lots are ‘Carry In Carry Out’, please take any trash with you.
Special thanks to our event sponsors!