- This event has passed.
99.9 WFRE 4th of July Parking Lot Party sponsored by N.Z. Cramer & Sons and FREE Fireworks Display sponsored by Sandy Spring Bank
July 4 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $50.00
Enjoy an evening of live music, vendors, craft beer and FREE fireworks at this year’s 99.9 WFRE 4th of July Parking Lot Party sponsored by N.Z. Cramer & Sons and fireworks display sponsored by Sandy Spring Bank!
We’re excited to be partnering with Showtime at the Drive-In to provide a drive-in style live concert with state-of-the-art sound, lighting and video production from our friends at Showtime Sound, LLC! Tickets for the Parking Lot Party are just $50 per car. Purchase your ticket early for the best spaces by clicking here!
Bring a valid ID to enjoy adult beverages from Flying Dog Brewery, wine & Sangria!
Click here for a list of FAQ!
FIREWORKS SPONSORED BY SANDY SPRING BANK
Just interested in a FREE fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day? No problem…we can have over 1,500 parking spaces available!
Our friends at The Great Frederick Fair have graciously offered the following areas for free parking to view the fireworks display.
- ‘Park & Walk’ Lot – Fireworks visibility in this lot is low. Patrons parking in this area are encouraged to walk to Carroll Creek Linear Park for a prime viewing location!
- Lot A – E. Patrick Street across from Gate 1; Lot entrance off Franklin Street (Opens at 7 PM).
- ‘Park & Watch’ Lots – These locations provide high fireworks visibility from patrons’ parking space.
- Lot C – Highland Street (Opens at 7 PM)
- Lot E – Highland Street, beside livestock stables (Opens at 7 PM)
- Infield Lot – Accessed via Gate 3 (Overflow Lot | Opens at 8:15 PM if needed)
NOTE – Lot B, Highland Avenue, is within the fire line for the fireworks display and is not available for parking!
Click here for a parking lot and gate map!
Parking attendants will direct traffic in and out of each available lot. Alcohol and outdoor grills are not permitted, and public restrooms are not available. Guests are reminded that lots are ‘Carry In Carry Out’, please take any trash with you.
Special thanks to our event sponsors!