Frederick’s 4th features activities for children of all ages throughout Baker Park.
Baker Park near Carillon Tower | Times Listed Below
- 12:30 to 6:00 pm
- Amusements will be providing tons of inflatable amusements sure to keep the smile on a young child’s face. They’ll never want to leave after sliding, twirling, and climbing on air. ($) Click here for a full list of rides and tickets
- D&D Pony Rides (FREE)
- Summers Farm Petting Zoo will bring their furry friends to the Fourth of July festivities with a wide array of animals for you to pet. After meeting your new farm friends, jump on their giant rocking chair for a great photo opportunity. (FREE)
- Snap a pic at the Sandy Spring Bank Digital Photo Booth and take home your one-of-a-kind photo capturing your day at Frederick’s 4th!
- Stop by the Passanante’s Home Food Service tent to sample some of the restaurant quality meals they can deliver right to your home!
- 2:00 to 4:00 pm – DIY Peanut Butter & Jelly Tent courtesy of Wegmans and Celebrate Frederick
FLEMING AVENUE AREA
Edward P. Thomas Jr. Municipal Pool | 12:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Take a refreshing dip at the Edward P. Thomas Jr. Municipal Pool, Fleming Avenue during Frederick’s 4th and shake off that July heat. Costs remain $3 for children 12 and under, handicap, and senior citizens who are city residents, $4 for non-city residents. Adult price is $5 for city residents, $6 for non-city residents.
CULLER LAKE AREA
Corner of W. College Terrace and W. Second Street| Times Listed Below
- 12:30 to 5:00 pm
- Mingle with WFMD’s radio personalities and take a turn in the Double E Entertainment Photo Booth to benefit The Boys and Girls Club of Frederick and the Tour De Frederick sponsored by Tint and Sound.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile Unit will be on site with refreshing samples and coupons
- WFMD 4th of July Veteran Appreciation sponsored by Younger Nissan – First 50 Veterans to check in to the WFMD Tent will get a water bottle, golf towel and Maryland lottery scratch off tickets! Military ID required
- Feeling the heat? Stroll through the BGE HOME Misting Arch and cool off!
- 12:30 to Dusk – Stop by for a look and casual stroll around the newly renovated Culler Lake area of Baker Park during Frederick’s 4th.