Frederick’s 4th features activities for children of all ages throughout Baker Park.
Baker Park near Carillon Tower | Times Listed Below
- 12:30 to 6:00 pm
- Amusements will be providing tons of inflatable amusements sure to keep the smile on a young child’s face. They’ll never want to leave after sliding, twirling, and climbing on air. ($) Click here for a full list of rides and tickets
- 12:30 to 6:00 PM
- 1:00 to 4:30 PM
- Frederick Celebrity Dunk Tank! – For just $1.00, you’ll get three chances to see some familiar faces fall into a giant tub of water!
- Water Balloon Wars – Get set for this FREE fast frenzy competition! Players go to opposing battle stations, load water balloons in their launcher, pull back, aim and fire! Your balloon soars high in the air and comes down on your opponents’ battle station. Courtesy of Key 103.1.
- Special thanks to SHIP of Frederick County for staffing!
- 2:00 to 4:00 PM – DIY Peanut Butter & Jelly Tent courtesy of Wegmans and Celebrate Frederick
FLEMING AVENUE AREA
Edward P. Thomas Jr. Municipal Pool | 12:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Take a refreshing dip at the Edward P. Thomas Jr. Municipal Pool, Fleming Avenue during Frederick’s 4th and shake off that July heat. Costs remain $3 for children 12 and under, handicap, and senior citizens who are city residents, $4 for non-city residents. Adult price is $5 for city residents, $6 for non-city residents.
CULLER LAKE AREA
Corner of W. College Terrace and W. Second Street| Times Listed Below
- 12:30 to 5:00 pm
- Mingle with WFMD’s radio personalities, take a turn in the Ashley Furniture Photo Booth and check out a display of all 50 state flags!
- First 25 listeners that stop by the WFMD tent will get a FREE WFMD t-shirt!
- WFMD 4th of July Veteran Appreciation – First 50 Veterans to check in to the WFMD Tent will get a FREE WFMD portable phone charger! Military ID required
- 12:30 to Dusk – Stop by for a look and casual stroll around the newly renovated Culler Lake area of Baker Park during Frederick’s 4th.