Our 2018 fireworks show will be shot at dusk from Parkway Elementary School. Grab your seat early, because the park fills up quickly.
- Fleming Avenue Swimming Pool Area
- Frederick High School Lawn
- Carillon Area of Baker Park (Band Shell Seating Area view is obstructed)
While the show is visible from the majority of the open spaces within the park, visibility will be limited in any of these areas if you are sitting in front of trees or other tall objects.
OBSTRUCTED OR LIMITED VIEWING LOCATIONS
- Drees Home Bandshell Stage Seating Area and adjacent playground
- Areas outside of Baker Park
FIREWORKS VIEWING LOCATIONS MAP
With bigger fireworks then last year, the show is visible from many areas in Baker Park. Check out our Viewing Recommendation Map to find the best places to see the display.
Although fireworks have proven view able from other locations outside those listed above the Frederick’s 4th Committee cannot GUARANTEE full visibility of the show.
CLOSED TO FOOT TRAFFIC – Carroll Parkway, between College Avenue and N. Jefferson Street, from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, will be closed to pedestrian traffic due to the fireworks fire line
CLOSED TO SEATING
- Parkway Elementary School Grounds
- Carroll Parkway, North Side, Between College Avenue & N. Jefferson Street