Market Street Mile
8:45 AM | Market Street, Frederick, MD
Presented by Frederick Steeplechasers Running Club
Kick off In The Street with this one mile run down Market Street. Designed for beginners and experts alike, the run features various heats including Women’s Mile, Men’s Mile, Youth Mile, Family Run and more! Pre-registration online is easier for you, easier for the FSRC volunteers, and is less expensive than race day. Online registration can be found here!
This year’s proceeds benefit the Students Homelessness Initiative Partnership (SHIP).
|7:30 – 8:30 AM||Registration
|7:30 – 9:30 AM||Packet Pick Up at Starting Line|
|8:45 AM||Women’s Mile Run|
|9:00 AM||Youth Mile Run|
|9:15 AM||Men’s Mile Run|
|9:30 AM||Family Mile/Fun Mile (not timed)|
|10:00 AM||Awards Ceremony at Finish Line|
|Till Thursday, September 6||Race Day|
|Family Mile (not timed – up to 5 members)||$25.00*||$30.00|
|Fun Mile (not timed – individual)||$15.00||$20.00|
*register early for additional $5 discount through August 15
Market Street Mile short sleeve technical t-shirts are available to purchase for $12. For more details click here.
Early packet pick up & late registration is scheduled for September 6th, 4 – 7:00 PM, at Charm City Run at 467 W. Patrick Street.
Start – Frederick YMCA, 1000 N. Market Street
Finish – Market Street at Carroll Creek (51 S. Market Street)
No headphones or dogs allowed in timed events.
- Men and Women – First Overall
- Masters Men and Women (Over 40) – Overall
- Grand Masters Men and Women (Over 60) – Overall
- Youth Male and Female (13 years and under) -Overall
- Men and Women Run – 1st and 2nd place in 10 year age groups starting at up to 19, 20 – 29, 30 -39, … 80+
- Youth Timed Run – 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in 5 – 7, 8 – 10, 11 – 13 age groups
- Team Award – register as individual with TEAM NAME, top four score on team. Women’s, Youth & Men.
- Finisher’s medal to all children (13 and under) in the Youth Mile & the Un-timed Fun/Family Run
No duplicate awards (individual and team award allowed). Awards will not be mailed. Must be present for Awards.
- All heats will start on or slightly ahead of schedule.
- You must be present at awards ceremony to receive awards.
- You must be present to receive random awards.