Be a Block Participant
Organizations are invited to share their mission, passion and message to over 75,000 visitors each year at the annual In The Street festival.
With such a large built-in audience, there is no better way to raise awareness for your organization!
Block Participant Requirements
- Each organization is eligible to reserve either a 10′ x 10′ space or a 10′ x 20′ space.
- Each organization must provide an interactive demonstration. Preference is given to groups that are able to develop an interactive component that relates directly to their organization.
- Each organization will be assigned a location within the event based upon which of the nine themed blocks at In The Street they best relate.
Block Participant Application & Selection Process
- Via Email – The majority of applications will be emailed in early June. If you have not participated in In The Street before, please contact The Office of Special Events at 301-600-2844 to be added to our email list.
- Via Online – Applications are available for downtown below.
- Deadline – All applications should be received by Monday, July 15th. After July 15th, a $15 late registration fee will be assessed. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MONDAY, AUGUST 5th
Please be aware that once all requirements are met, applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Past participation does not guarantee placement at the 2019 event. To ensure placement in desired location, please return the registration form and fee as soon as possible!
Applications can be mailed or dropped off to: The In The Street Committee, c/o The Office of Special Events, 121 N. Bentz Street, Frederick, MD 21701
|Block Name||Location||Download Application|
|Creekside Market||Carroll Creek Linear Park||Click Here
|Sports Block||All Saints to Patrick Street||Click Here|
|Art Block||Patrick to Church Street||Click Here|
|History Block||Church to 2nd Street||Click Here|
|Health & Wellness Block||2nd to 3rd Street||Click Here|
|Lifestyle Block||3rd to 4th Street||Click Here|
|Going Green Block||4th to 5th Street||Click Here|
|Public Safety Block||5th to 6th Street||Click Here|
|Kids Block||6th to 7th Street||Click Here|