Be a Block Participant
Organizations are invited to share their mission, passion and message to over 50,000 visitors each year at the annual In The Streets festival.
With such a large built-in audience, there is no better way to raise awareness for your organization!
Block Applications are closed.
Block Participant Requirements
- Each organization is eligible to reserve either a 10′ x 10′ space or a 10′ x 20′ space.
- Each organization must provide an interactive demonstration. Preference is given to groups that are able to develop an interactive component that relates directly to their organization.
- Each organization will be assigned a location within the event based upon which of the nine themed blocks at In The Streets they best relate.
Block Participant Application & Selection Process
- Via Email – The majority of applications will be emailed early May. If you have not participated in In The Streets before, please contact The Office of Special Events at 301-600-2844 to be added to our email list.
- Via Online – Applications are available for downtown below.
- Deadline – With the exception of the Artisan Block, all applications should be received by Monday, June 26th. After June 26th, a $15 late registration fee will be assessed. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MONDAY, JULY 10th.
PAST PARTICIPATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE PLACEMENT AT THIS YEAR’S EVENT. PARTICIPANTS WILL BE SELECTED BASED ON WHAT ORGANIZATIONS BEST ALIGN WITH THE THEME OF EACH BLOCK. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THEIR PARTICIPATION STATUS THE WEEK OF MONDAY, JULY 10TH, 2023.
Applications can be mailed or dropped off to: The In The Streets Committee, c/o The Office of Special Events, 121 N. Bentz Street, Frederick, MD 21701
|All Saints to Patrick Street
|Patrick to Church Street
|Church to 2nd Street
|Health & Wellness Block
|2nd to 3rd Street
|3rd to 4th Street
|Going Green Block
|4th to 5th Street
|Public Safety Block
|5th to 6th Street
|6th to 7th Street