Be a Food Vendor
From smoked turkey legs and venison chili, to crab cakes and chicken wings, In The Street attracts visitors as much for its wide range of cuisine as it does for its fantastic music and activities.
With attendance reaching over 70,000, this annual street festival is a fabulous opportunity to bring your unique menu items to the Frederick community!
Food Vendor Participation Requirements
- Completed Application
- Payment in Full (Cash, Check or Money Order)
- Signed Hold Harmless Agreement
- Sales Tax Number or Social Security Number
- Proof of Insurance – Must list The City of Frederick, Celebrate Frederick and IN THE STREET Committee as additional insured. Requirements of coverage will be $1,000,000.00 (one million dollars) product liability coverage and $1,000.000.00 (one million dollars) personal injury coverage
- Photo identification of the individual that will be ON SITE the day of the event.
- Temporary Food Permit from the Frederick County Health Department
Food Vendor Fees
|Booth Size||Market Street||Downtown||City||County|
|10′ X 10′For Profit||$50||$200||$250||$300|
|10′ X 10′Non Profit||$50||$100||$125||$150|
|Up to 10′ X 20′For Profit||$200||$400||$500||$600|
|Up to 10 ‘ X 20’Non Profit||$100||$200||$250||$300|
What areas are considered Downtown Frederick?
Downtown Frederick restaurants include establishments located from East to Bentz Streets, from 7th to South Streets, and include Everedy Square restaurants.
Food Vendor Application & Selection Process
The In The Street Committee will determine acceptance into this event. Application priority will be given to vendors who are located closet to the event, and have participated in the previous year’s event.
Applications must be received by The Office of Special Events, 121 N. Bentz Street, Frederick, MD 21701, ATTN: IN THE STREET Food Committee by Friday, June 14th. After June 14th a $15 late fee will be assessed. NO applications will be accepted FRIDAY, JULY 12TH!